Last week I attended the Customer Experience Summit in London – a chance to see and hear market experts talk about good and bad customer experiences and best practice. Louise Cooper, Times columnist and blogger at coopercity.co.uk started the keynotes with customer experiences at Primark and Tesco amongst others (read on her blog). It was a great start to a day that...
- Designer’s Fiesta – A day of design talks in Hackney
- 16 takeaways from Camp Digital 2016
- Inside Stanford’s d.school
- Create the perfect macro image using focus stacking in Photoshop
- Back to the future… today, but what about tomorrow?
- Adobe MAX 2015 LA, my experience
- Apple September 2015 – Products redefined
- Whole brain thinking – Introduction
- In-house design thinking
- 10 ways to design for the human brain
- Coaching, the design thinking way
- Camp Digital- Top 10 insights from the day
- Hello my name is Paul Smith
- The distracter test
- Branding without integrity is just a marketing exercise and not branding at all!
- Inside Rolls Royce – The Saatchi Gallery get “interactive” right!
- Jonathan Ive at the Design Museum, London
- A coffee away helps you work rest and play… and work in a much more motivated, innovative way.
- Creative confidence – David Kelley TED talk
- Realising dreams and setting goals