A big passion of mine is photography and I love using new tools and learning new techniques to gain a better image. Over the last few weeks I have been experimenting with focus stacking and want to share with you what I have found. Focus stacking (also known as focal plane merging, z-stacking or focus blending) allows you to take multiple images (each focused slightly differently) and...
- Designer’s Fiesta – A day of design talks in Hackney
- 16 takeaways from Camp Digital 2016
- Inside Stanford’s d.school
- Create the perfect macro image using focus stacking in Photoshop
- Back to the future… today, but what about tomorrow?
- Adobe MAX 2015 LA, my experience
- Apple September 2015 – Products redefined
- Whole brain thinking – Introduction
- In-house design thinking
- 10 ways to design for the human brain
- Coaching, the design thinking way
- Camp Digital- Top 10 insights from the day
- Hello my name is Paul Smith
- The distracter test
- Branding without integrity is just a marketing exercise and not branding at all!
- Inside Rolls Royce – The Saatchi Gallery get “interactive” right!
- Jonathan Ive at the Design Museum, London
- A coffee away helps you work rest and play… and work in a much more motivated, innovative way.
- Creative confidence – David Kelley TED talk
- Realising dreams and setting goals